We believe in offering outside the box, incredible and enlightening professional development experiences for today’s Early Childhood Educators. We know that it pays to step into places and opportunities that are different than the norm. Doing so helps educators to expand both their thinking and horizons when it comes to exploring ways to enhance day to day practice with children and families. As part of our commitment to offer high quality professional development that includes face-to-face collaborative conversation, exciting learning opportunities and a sense of wonder — we host ECE Retreats multiple times per year.
What is an ECE Retreat?
- We bring together a small group of Early Childhood Educators & Early Learning Professionals to work together for an intensive 2-3 day face to face professional development retreat.
- We provide ample ample opportunities for learning, growth, conversation, reflection and recharging.
- Using mastermind learning models, special presentations and more – participants collaboratively work together to set personal and professional goals, further develop their ECE practice and plan action steps related to the work they do in the field.
- We do all of this in a fun and inspiring location that is sure to open hearts and minds.
What are the dates for upcoming ECE Retreats?
2017 ECE Retreats
October 21 & 22, 2017 – 2 Day ECE Retreat
The Reflect & Recharge ECE Retreat – Register Now
In the Fall of 2017 we are offering a 2 day ECE Retreat. It is being held on October 21 & 22, 2017 at The Cammidge House in Tsawwassen, BC. The Reflect & Recharge ECE Retreat will bring together up to 40 Early Childhood Educators & Early Learning professional who work in a variety of roles to support children and families. Each day, speakers and attendees will be part of a number of collaborative conversation and learning opportunities related to important issues in the field of Early Childhood Education. In addition, there will be several social events planned around the retreat; a Friday evening casual get-together and a Saturday evening ECE dinner at a local restaurant in the Tsawwassen area. We have made arrangements with The Coast Tsawwassen Inn for a special Reflect & Recharge ECE Retreat rate for any attendees who would like to stay in the community while attending the retreat. This promises to be a truly incredible, valuable and memorable professional development opportunity.
2018 ECE Retreats
Our ECE Retreats are very popular. To help with planning, we have put together our schedule of ECE Retreats for 2018. Please note, while we hope not, these dates may shift slightly depending upon retreat venue availability.
- Winter 2018 – 2 Day ECE Retreat – February 24 & 25 – Within Metro Vancouver Area
- Spring 2018 – 2 Day ECE Retreat – Dates To Be Announced – Community To Be Announced
- Summer 2018 – 2 Day ECE Retreat – July 21 & 22, 2018 – Within Metro Vancouver Area
- Fall 2018 – 3 Day ECE Retreat – October 19-21, 2018 – Within Metro Vancouver Area
Would you like to be part of an ECE Retreat?
For the 2017 ECE Retreat please visit the registration page here.
For the 2018 ECE Retreats please complete the 2018 ECE Retreats Form to tell us more about yourself and which ECE Retreats are of interest to you.