- Publisher: 45 Conversations Media & Education Ltd.
- Available in: Delivered via email and online learning pages.
- Published: December 19, 2019
Would You Like to be Inspired by Montessori?
If so, then you will want to register in our ECE Workshop:
Implementing a Montessori-Inspired Approach
At ECE Workshops, we know how important ECE professional development workshops are for educators who are working in the field of early childhood education. This ECE Workshop has been designed to be flexible, interactive and interesting. Most of all — we believe you will take away a lot of new information and strategies related to implementing a Montessori-Inspired Approach in your classroom, program or early learning environment.
A 10 hour online ECE workshop about implementing a Montessori-Inspired Approach in early learning and child care programs. Includes videos, visuals, interactive questions and 5 Montessori-Inspired Actions you can take! Packed with GREAT learnings. A must for any ECE, child care operator or early learning professional who wants to learn more about blending Montessori into a program or classroom!
Online Learning from Anywhere – Start NOW!
If you have access to the internet and a smart phone (iPhone or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop — you can complete this ECE Workshop! Our ECE Workshops are mobile responsive and work on virtually all devices. You can complete this workshop at your own pace and according to whatever schedule works best for you!
Description of this Online ECE Workshop – Implementing a Montessori-Inspired Approach
In this workshop, educators will be introduced to the work of Dr. Maria Montessori and the Montessori method of education. Learners will come to understand the difference between the Montessori method of education and a Montessori-inspired approach. Educators will explore five different Montessori-inspired Actions that can be taken to begin adding elements of Montessori into non-Montessori early learning education and child care settings. Finally, learners will assess their own personal beliefs and professional ECE Practice as related to implementing a Montessori-Inspired approach.
At ECE Workshops we know how important flexible online workshops for ECE are for today’s early childhood educators. That’s why we have made this workshop for ECE teachers high quality, interactive and simple to work your way through.
ECE Workshop Outline – Register Today!
- Part 1 – Introduction to Dr. Maria Montessori and the Montessori Method of Education
- Part 2 – Understanding the Difference Between the Montessori Method of Education and a Montessori-inspired Approach
- Part 3 – Implementing a Montessori-inspired Approach
- Part 4 – 8 – Detailed Overview of 5 Montessori-Inspired Actions You Can Take to Begin Implementing a Montessori-inspired Approach Right Away
- Part 9 – Assess Your Personal and Professional Alignment with the Montessori-inspired Approach
- Part 10 – Workshop Completion and Request Your Professional Development Certificate
Who This ECE Workshop is Suitable For
- Early Childhood Educators
- Infant-Toddler Educators
- Special Needs Educators
- Supervisors & Program Managers
- Directors of Community Based Child Care Services
- Child Care Program Owner-Operators
- Early Learning & Care Professionals
- Child Care Program Teams
- Kindergarten Teachers
- Homeschooling or Unschooling Parents
- Other Early Learning or Early Years Professionals
Upon registering for this ECE Workshop you will be sent an email that will provide you with access to a password protected Learning Page. The Learning Page will provide you with access to everything you need to complete this ECE Workshop!
The Implementing a Montessori-Inspired Approach ECE Workshop includes:
More than 30 different videos of Montessori environments around the world
Interesting visuals of Montessori and Montessori-inspired materials, classrooms and more!
Links to resources
Questions for you to complete
Upon successful completion of this online workshop you will be sent a 10 hour professional development certificate from ECE Workshops.
How To Register for this ECE Workshop
Registration in this workshop is available for Individuals and for Teams.
Individual Registration – Purchase an Individual Registration if you are the person who will be completing the ECE Workshop. The ECE Workshop will begin after your payment has successfully processed.
Team Registration – Special pricing is available for this workshop for purchases of more than 10 registrations at once. Please contact Jane Boyd to discuss your needs.
Workshop prices are in Canadian currency.
If you have any questions about this ECE Workshop or registration please send an email to jane @ 45Conversations.com
Here’s What Educators Are Saying About this Montessori-Inspired ECE Workshop!
(We are so incredibly thankful to all of the learners who have such great things to say about this ECE Workshop!)
“The online course was detailed and inspirational. It included photos of beautiful materials that encourage material making and videos from far and wide. The course reflected much dedication, encouragement and sincere love . I am thankful that this course encouraged me to reread some of Dr. Maria Montessori ‘s books again in great depth.” ~ Ayesha M Abedin ( Early Childhood Educator – Association Montessori Internationale) Graduated in 2006 from – Montessori Training Center of British Columbia, Vancouver, Primary Directress – Ages 3 to 6 yrs
“Being a part of this workshop was not only helpful in learning more about the Montessori approach, but it really solidified my perspectives and philosophy as an Educator. I really enjoyed taking this time and being offered new ideas and inspiration.” ~ Jessica Schellenberg, Owner/Educator, Family Folk Singer – Chorus & Clouds, Learning Studio for Families
“I am a Montessori teacher and a ECE Educator. I found this online course to be brilliant on how they go over the 5 key elements of the Montessori method and how you can implement it within any educational setting. Just recently went back to work full time and raising 4 kids on top I have loved the flexibility it gave me to learn it at my own pace. I can’t say enough about what benefits the Montessori method has on the prepared environment and seeing the children as capable and amazing humans. The workshop helped refresh my passion for the ECE field and knowing the blend of the two philosophies can co exist within each other. I highly recommend this on line workshop to anyone wondering what the Montessori approach is about and are in a traditional early child care setting.” ~ Carolyn Fairholm, ECE since 1997 and North American Montessori Teaching Diploma 2001
“I am a ECE, AMS, educator, and I am in this field for more than 13 years. I find this great wonderful workshops very helpful, inspiring and full of substance and most very beneficial for early educators professional development. For newly graduates ECE, an added to your knowledge and experience. For post graduate but still very active like me. It is a good review and updates of everything. My fellow Montessori-by heart educators, God bless us all, and thank you so much Ms. Jane.” ~ Ms. Teresa, ECE-AMS, Daycare Manager of Octopus Academy Richmond, Montessori Play-base program.
“Such an informative workshop I’d do it again.” ~ Rodica Cimpan – Glenwood Childcare Centre
“Personally, this online ECE Workshop offers a valuable professional development experience because it gave me a glimpse of how a true Montessori school operates and delivers quality learning to the children. This experience had given an impact on me as well as an opportunity to reflect and recalibrate my own philosophy in teaching.” ~ Ellaine Grace C. Junsay, Early Childhood Educator
“Super easy to follow! Watch videos/ read info / Watch more videos and answer open ended questions!! Fun / easy / educational online learning on a tablet at your own pace!” ~ Kelley Pope, ECE for 25 years
“I thought that the workshop was very well thought out, and informative. I gained a lot of knowledge, The videos were very helpful. Thank you so much for an enjoyable experience!” ~ Alisha Khalil
“Very informative and knowledgeable course. The course was presented in a manner that was easy to understand.” ~ Uzma Rifat, Casa Montessori Teacher
“As I did the workshop it really get deep into early childhood learning minds. This is the most inspiring workshop that I ever attended, such great details and exiting ways to promote Montessori method in early childhood learning setting. I wish I had to do this long time ago. Great workshop, it hit what I believe in how self learning goes and more.” ~ Past ECE Workshop Attendee
“I haven’t touched Montessori Education for almost nine years, I almost forgot everything, now for some reason I have to work in Montessori classroom. Today it refreshed my mind, fantastic and love it!” ~ Yawen Tang, ECE Teacher
“I can learn in my own speed, and online learning is so easy when you can review the information again and again until you feel comfortable with your education.” ~ Alice Ding Manager, Central Montessori
“Very informative. Helped me tremendously learn a lot of valuable information making me a better educator.” ~ Harvinder Kaila
“This is really valuable info. I have been in the field my whole life and I am getting ready to retire and still this workshop totally inspires me.” ~ Sheila Butts, 40 years experience in field. ECE, Under Threes Special Needs, Music Degree, Visual Arts Degree. Theatre experience with kids.
“During the pandemic, I think online workshop is a best way to continue learning for all ECEs. This is the second workshop from your website, I really like this workshop and have learned a lot, thank you.” ~ Hong Wu
“This is great workshop, perfect for ECE hours. I loved that I got to watch how Montessori methods are implemented in other countries.” ~ Erin Millie
“This ECE workshop was phenomenal, it is very informative and has a lot of great information about the Montessori method of teaching. I highly recommend this workshop if you are looking to implement a Montessori Inspired method. This workshop is well put together, I know there is much more to learn in the Montessori method, but the information I received from this workshop I feel as if I should be running an authentic Montessori program with it.” ~ Jacea Salmon Brown
“This course was very informative and had some great videos to show how to implement the learning you are doing into your centers. I loved how you can work at your own pace and it made it easier for me to commit to this course. I was pleasantly surprised about how much I learned in this course. Highly recommend!” ~ Jenna Gallant
“Jane is amazing – the knowledge she knows, and the way she shares in an easy to understand manner. I love her workshops.” ~ Sarah Poole
“I am so excited to implement to best suit the needs of my home daycare ! Very informative, and fun !” ~ Corinne Williams, RSG Quebec recognized home daycare provider
“Loved this workshop. It gave a lot of information, as well as it was at your own pace, you can stop and continue whenever which is amazing for many reasons, one being it’s a lot of information to take in on just one day, as well as busy work schedule. Thank you so much for this great opportunity, I’m looking forward to bringing this approach into practice.” ~ Edisa Residovic
“Knowing about the Montessori Method will help professionals and facilitators in the quest to create and innovate educational resources that stimulate and motivate the child’s sensory-motor, cognitive, emotional and social development, as well as creating comfort environments that help develop happy children and intellectually capable.” ~ Ruth Noemy Sosa Hernandez, Child Development Assistant
“This workshop was very educational, and switched my thinking about Montessori. I use to believe Montessori wasn’t my type of teaching, but after this workshop I could see my self in the future, only working in either a authentic Montessori or a Montessori-inspired approach.” ~ Kendall Davey
“This workshop has helped me learn the various concepts of the Montessori Method of Education that I did not know very well, this workshop has been extremely beneficial to me as it took me to a deeper level of the Montessori method.” ~ Gulzar Khan
“I enjoyed this workshop. It was very enriching and clear. Its multimedia approach made the content easy to understand and engage with. It was convenient in terms of time and place. Thank you so much! I look forward to taking more workshops with you in the future.” ~ Sohaila Siddiqui
“I would absolutely recommend “Implementing Montessori Inspired Approach” workshop for all Early Childhood Educators! It covers everything I need to know about Montessori’s method and philosophy. It helps me gained confidence to expand my practice in Early Childhood Education.” ~ Lady Venessa Amil
“This workshop was a good introduction to the Montessori Method and how to implement concepts of it in your program. It is easy to follow and understand. I would recommend this workshop to anyone who is interested in learning more about Montessori education.” ~ Leanne Demuth
“It was easy to understand and straightforward and they provided several examples.” ~ Tamara Clark
” . . . very helpful and useful.” ~ Gurneet Kaur Kataria
Montessori-Inspired Classroom Examples
(We are so incredibly thankful to all of the learners who have such great photos to share after taking this ECE Workshop!)
Past ECE Workshop Attendees
We are always adding new testimonials!
- “I think this workshop provides a very good overall idea of Montessori. It allows you to gain an understanding of Montessori and the use of it in centres. I think this workshop allows you to gain knowledge on the Montessori approach, even if you don’t plan on using it in your centre, I think it’s important to gain knowledge on other philosophies.”
- “Thank you for this inspiring and very informative workshop!”
- “Taking this workshop helped me further my understanding and knowledge with applying a Montessori-Inspired approach. The workshop was detailed, and helped me open my eyes and curiosity to the world of Montessori and what it offers to children, families and educators all around. It has inspired me to further my education with Montessori, and learn all that I can about the Montessori Method.”
- “This workshop is very interesting and informative. Videos are excellent to watch and not boring unlike other online on – demand workshops I have attended. I would totally recommend 45conversations ECE workshops.”
- “This online professional development course inspired and give you new insight that beneficial your career/field in the childhood development.”
- “Through this workshop experience, I feel confident in implementing a Montessori-inspired approach because it has a lot of great learning materials that you can apply in your center. It discussed the important elements of actions about Montessori method and education, the strategies on how to implement a well-prepared environment, tools, and way on how you guide the child to support independence and love of learning, selection learning of materials that best for child interest and development.”
- “This was a really good course and I enjoyed it a lot. It was nice to refresh my Montessori skills and will look to use them in my centre in the coming weeks. The team was also very helpful and friendly.”
- “It was more systematic and practical workshop than expected. I got the motivation to participate in a more professional Montessori workshop.”
- “Montessori is in my blood, I believe, I can’ t work any other child care facility other than a Montessori program. Montessori gives a strong base in their life, routine, calmness , responsibility and independence. Through this workshop you give the core of Montessori to the people who attend.”
- “I have learned so many different things about how to introduce materials to children. It is knowledgeable online class.”
- “I enjoyed and l get experience from ECE workshop online. l get some information about Dr. Maria Montessori.”
- “This is a first time that I had a chance to see how Montessori education looks like. I am impressed and open to the possibility of implementing at least some select Montessori materials in my workplace.”
- “This workshop is very effective.”
- “I really enjoyed this workshop, there was a lot of great information to help anyone that is interested in going into a Montessori classroom!
- “It was a very informative workshop!”
- “What a great workshop! I came into this workshop knowing next to nothing about authentic Montessori education or how to implement a Montessori-inspired program into my current program. I am certainly still no expert, but I am a lot more comfortable with the idea of making changing to my classroom and inspired to learn more. This workshop is worth it!”
- “Excellent workshop, very relevant information with a variety of engaging use of media throughout and many practical takeaways that I can immediately apply to my practice. Thank you!”
- “Very well presented workshop in a clear way. Bringing in parts and ideas from other theories is a great tool to enhance the child’s day.”
- “I like this workshop and found it had a ton of useful information. It had enough pictures and videos to keep it interesting. I also like the idea that I could work on it whenever I had time. It wasn’t that every Thursday morning at 9:30 I would have to sign in and do a certain amount of work. I could just work on it here and there.”
- “This workshop was very informative and well laid out to better understand Montessori inspired approach and give you the confidence to implement what you learned.”
- “This was an inspiring course that was enjoyable to do. I feel it has a lot to offer in supporting programs with quality care for our children.”
- “Well structured and self-paced, lots of supporting video examples – liked it very much. Thank you.”
- “It was a great learning experience.”
- “I enjoyed learning about this inspired approach as it gave easy ideas of how to incorporate this into any centre.”
- “Being able to take profession development courses on-line can be a lifesaver when there are not enough courses available in your community to allow you to obtain your 40 hours in a timely manner.”
- “I love Jane’s workshop, it’s useful and informative, and I really enjoy the video interaction from Jane. I recommend workshops from Jane to ECE educators!”
- “Another great workshop experience from Jane providing a professional and educational experience.”
- “Wonderful. Full of info. Can’t wait to take another.”
- “I learned a lot at my own phase, so I didn’t have to rush through it.”
- “It can open up the minds of Educators who are schooled in different countries currently practicing in BC.”
And Even More Testimonials from Educators About ECE Workshops!
“Loved this workshop. It gave a lot of information, as well as it was at your own pace, you can stop and continue whenever which is amazing for many reasons, one being it’s a lot of information to take in on just one day, as well as busy work schedule. Thank you so much for this great opportunity, I’m looking forward to bringing this approach into practice.”~ Edisa Residovic
“What a wonderful way to obtain ECE hours with such an engaging and informative person!! Jane is amazing!” ~ Robyn Driscoll, ECE
“As a parent and an ECE, this was a fun, informative and time efficient way to complete my Pro D hours.” ~ Megan Burns, ECE/IT/SNE