[listly id=”EJz” layout=”gallery”]
Search Results for:
As an Early Childhood Educator who uses social media tools to build community, I’m always thinking about kindness and sharing. It’s just who I am.
Exactly two years ago today, I began to practice generosity on a daily basis. I let it influence everything in my life.
Shortly after making that choice, I shared some insights on the experience. Two years later, I think there is still value in these thoughts. Perhaps you will find them helpful. I encourage you to practice generosity daily. It can make all the difference in your life.
As I have begun to truly live within the world of generosity, here are 10 insights that I have discovered.
1. Generosity is always about the other person – not you. Give for the sake of giving.
2. Once you practise generosity for a while, it truly becomes part of who you are. (For me, I now consider generosity to be one of the core values for both my life and my business.)
3. Giving is always far more meaningful than receiving.
4. The more you look for ways to give to others, the better your life becomes – in more ways than you can imagine.
5. Letting go of what you want actually helps you. By focusing on helping another person be the best they can be, magical things can happen. For you and for them.
6. Being generous is contagious – which means others around you will also begin to model your actions. That is a win-win.
7. Practising generosity builds your confidence.
8. Being generous doesn’t mean saying yes to everyone. It means, giving when it is the right moment. You will know when that is.
9. Generosity helps you smile. Smiling makes your world a happier place. When you are happier you are better at everything in your life.
10. Generosity just feels good – in such a simple but amazing way.
Two years later, I can honestly tell you that by practising generosity – virtually everything in my world has changed. I choose to live, laugh and earn with generosity – every single day.
— Paul O’Mahony (Cork) (@Omaniblog) March 28, 2012
At 45 Conversations we are skilled at using new media to develop innovative initiatives that raise awareness, build community and create change. Below are examples of the kinds of work we do.
Build Connections, Conversations & Community with 45 Conversations
Engagement, Community Building &
On Air Conversations
Through the power of on air conversation, community building and social relationship building, we work with organizations, communities and businesses to create momentum and enthusiasm while simultaneously building engagement and community.
- On Air Conversations Events & Movements – We design and implement campaigns that build awareness and incorporate social marketing activities to drive registration and interaction levels for events and movements.
- Connection Building & Collaboration Development – We work with initiatives, businesses and communities to build online community, coordinate local/global collaboration and create increased awareness and education.
- Themed On Air Conversation Series – We coordinate and host a series of on air and recorded conversations related to a particular theme, product or idea. We are currently working on themes related to education, rural communities and community engagement related to child care.
Examples of the Clients We Serve
Based in the Greater Vancouver area of Canada, we work locally and globally, to offer social marketing, consultation and educational services. Examples of our clients include to:
- Entrepreneurs, Start-ups & Small Businesses
- Authors & Product Developers
- Event Planners & Movement Organizers
- Educators & Administrators
- Early Learning Programs, Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Community Task Forces
- NGO’s & Community Agencies
- Local, Provincial & National Government
- Medium Size Businesses & Global Corporations
For further information on the services offered by 45 Conversations please contact Jane Boyd to discuss your needs further.
This post includes a list of early learning and care organizations across Canada. Please feel free to add to it.
[listly id=”8hY” layout=”gallery”]
I’m so glad that you have stopped by. My name is Jane Boyd and I’m the Founder of 45 Conversations. This is the official website of 45 Conversations, a company that provides a range of work-life, early learning, education (courses) & content marketing related products and services. I also write on topics related to work & life on a more personal website that I call Getting To Intentional.
What Has My Attention These Days?
As an educator, with more than 25 years experience, I’m committed to developing innovative online education and face to face training opportunities related to work-life, early learning and education. Currently I’m also working on various initiatives related to building connections, conversations and collaboration. I do a lot of consulting related to developing child care at work and in the community ~ because I believe that access to high quality child care is essential for business, community & family success.
I’m strongly influenced by real people and local/global relationships. I love the amazing things can come from using social media and transmedia tools and sharing content that is helpful. I believe in the power of connections, collaborations and digital storytelling. Partnering with product developers, events and entrepreneurs; I’m developing real & online conversation campaigns and partnerships that build awareness, drive interaction/collaboration levels and influence the way people think about the issues related to learning, earning and living.
In short, I’m committed to growing 45 Conversations into a company that makes a true difference to everyone who experiences the products and services we deliver. I’m guided by intention and generosity in all aspects of the work we do.
Thank You for Being Here!
People and relationships matter so much to me. I truly mean it when I say I’m glad you are here. I would love to know how I can be of service to you as I expand the horizons of 45 Conversations. Please do connect with me @BoydJane.