Jane consults with key stakeholders to address issues related to education, community, business & work-life. Recognized as a Canadian leader in work-life & early learning issues, Jane has advised many of the “best” employers in Canada. She has been at the forefront of designing & implementing unique approaches to enhance & increase employee engagement & has lead the development of award winning work-life solutions & strategies for more than 20 years. Jane has been a licensed educator in 4 Canadian provinces.
Jane’s client list has included VanCity, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Envision Financial, PWC, Electronic Arts Canada, BC Housing, City of Richmond and countless other organizations. Through her work, Jane has been directly involved in securing more than $2.75 million dollars in funding for projects relating to business collaboration, work-life balance, employee wellbeing, education, community development and child care.
As the CMO of GeniusShared, Jane is focused on the launch & marketing of a number of digital products, face to face retreats & online experiences related to personal & business development. She has been the Co-Host of #Lurkerchat, a weekly live Twitter chat that explores online engagement, the silent majority & lurking.
Jane is a sought after speaker for conference, training events & retreats. She is a highly skilled facilitator & presenter who is able to engage her audience while also building community. Jane also hosts conversations on-air via video. Her speaking engagements have included Health, Work & Wellness, Social HR Camp, Social Media Camp, SOBCon, SOBCon NW, Work-Life Summit and many more.
To learn more about Jane Boyd visit her Speaking Bio.
- I’m the CEO of 45 Conversations Media & Education Ltd.
- I work in partnership with Liz Strauss on several initiatives:
- I worked with John M. Sweeney and Gigi Peterkin to Co-Host GenKind24 a 28 hour global event that was held on Blab. The event focused on generosity and kindness in business, community and education.
- I work with many different organizations, projects and initiatives. Visit my Linkedin profile to learn more.
- I build relationships and my business with generosity and intention as my guide. Generosity is my highest value, in business and in life.
- I’m the main Consultant who designed, developed, launched and managed the initial 5 years of the operations of the Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Child Care Program.
- I have been the Co-Host of the Business Jazz Podcast and the Co-Host of #LurkerChat.
- I’m a member of the #misfitcon community.
- I collaborate with a number of colleagues around the world on various initiatives and projects.
- I actively promote, support and explore opportunities for collaboration with members of the Partner Advisor Team. These people include: Liz Strauss, Roger Overall, April Ennis, Nick Kellet, AJ & Melissa Leon, Marti Konstant, Raul Colon, Paul O’Mahony, Sandra Griffin and Bernie Goldbach.
- I’m beta testing a range of features for List.ly and provide frequent feedback.
- I’m in love with:
- Prince Edward Island, Canada,
- Cork, Ireland and;
- Fargo, ND.
- I do all I can to collaborate with and support friends and colleagues who are living their lives and growing businesses in these places.
- I have conducted Conversations On Air for SocialHRCamp, SOBCon and Social Media Camp.
- I provide a range of services to the corporate, government & community sectors. Where necessary, I disclose information related to potential conflict of interest situations.
- I’m an affiliate of the Rainmaker Platform.
- I’m currently developing a range of product and event partnerships to benefit the direction and work of 45 Conversations.
- I speak at and participate in a variety of online and face to face events. Often in exchange for my participation/speaking, my travel and/or registration fees are waived/reimbursed.
- Sometimes I’m sent product samples and/or books to review. I only promote products and/or services that I feel benefit members of the 45 Conversations Community.
- I have a child enrolled in Self Design and have been connected to multiple Montessori Schools in varying leadership and consulting roles.
- I actively advocate for the unique learning needs of children with special needs and mental health conditions. I’m the parent of a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder.